T D Mitchell
Fracking, Cancer, And Chemo
Although i'm ill, i try each day
to make something anew
it helps me to ignore the pain
and also not feel blue.
Even though i know that what grows within
keeps busily just snackin'
i have a close relationship with the Earth
as they eat away with frackin'
Into her too they pump the toxic fluids
that poisons all about her
and, would you believe it, to me too.
it's human bloody frackin'.
T D Mitchell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fracking, Cancer, And Chemo by T D Mitchell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- -, سميح القاسم
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine