T D Mitchell
Fracking, Cancer, And Chemo
Although i'm ill, i try each day
to make something anew
it helps me to ignore the pain
and also not feel blue.
Even though i know that what grows within
keeps busily just snackin'
i have a close relationship with the Earth
as they eat away with frackin'
Into her too they pump the toxic fluids
that poisons all about her
and, would you believe it, to me too.
it's human bloody frackin'.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fracking, Cancer, And Chemo by T D Mitchell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just For Blasphemy, One Is Killing Anoth.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue
- Haiku: Gravity Too, Brian Johnston