Having another chance with you, is like seeing a falling star.
It's hard to believe you'll ever see one, I never want us to be apart.
I know you can feel it too, as I see the spark in your eyes.
There's magic between us, I hope that our love never dies.
What we have is made of gold, & I'll treasure it forever.
A long life with you, I can't imagine anything better.
I don't need three wishes, I just need one.
For you to complete me, so this puzzle is done.
This scar says, 'I'm yours' It's like a tattoo.
A symbol of our history, I'm bound only to you.
People say to grab time, because it always flies.
But these years away from you, have been the longest of my life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
28 April 2013
Comments about this poem (Four, X by Jennie Supermad )
- It Really Ain't So Bad.... In Hell ......., Bri Edwards
- Crushed Cookies...... [HUMOR; SHORT; re.., Bri Edwards
- Where Did Mommy Go, Stephen Morris Jr
- me sisters dog, lee fones
- On Cold Grey Mountain, John Martinez
- I KNEW LOVE, SHARON YAKOWA
- I'm Still Here, Stephen Morris Jr
- tramp, lee fones
- Leaves On The Grass, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Thought Process, Mitta Xinindlu
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Ode To A Nightingale, John Keats
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)