Having another chance with you, is like seeing a falling star.
It's hard to believe you'll ever see one, I never want us to be apart.
I know you can feel it too, as I see the spark in your eyes.
There's magic between us, I hope that our love never dies.
What we have is made of gold, & I'll treasure it forever.
A long life with you, I can't imagine anything better.
I don't need three wishes, I just need one.
For you to complete me, so this puzzle is done.
This scar says, 'I'm yours' It's like a tattoo.
A symbol of our history, I'm bound only to you.
People say to grab time, because it always flies.
But these years away from you, have been the longest of my life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
28 April 2013
Comments about this poem (Four, X by Jennie Supermad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Confirmation, Yuliy Valenko
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki