Having another chance with you, is like seeing a falling star.
It's hard to believe you'll ever see one, I never want us to be apart.
I know you can feel it too, as I see the spark in your eyes.
There's magic between us, I hope that our love never dies.
What we have is made of gold, & I'll treasure it forever.
A long life with you, I can't imagine anything better.
I don't need three wishes, I just need one.
For you to complete me, so this puzzle is done.
This scar says, 'I'm yours' It's like a tattoo.
A symbol of our history, I'm bound only to you.
People say to grab time, because it always flies.
But these years away from you, have been the longest of my life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
28 April 2013
Comments about this poem (Four, X by Jennie Supermad )
- Journey, Arno Le Roux
- Morning Light, Arno Le Roux
- My Honesty Hurt Me More, Arno Le Roux
- Crossword Puzzles, Arno Le Roux
- Unpacking Gold, Arno Le Roux
- Storybook Story, Arno Le Roux
- God's Violin, Arno Le Roux
- Willow, weep for us, Peter Jay Shippy
- Masking War, Arno Le Roux
- Wedding Album, Jeannette Heywood
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Hedgehog, Paul Muldoon
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1679 - 1718)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Maithili Sharan Gupt
(3 August 1886 – 12 December 1964)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 April 1932 - 20 December 2000)