Having another chance with you, is like seeing a falling star.
It's hard to believe you'll ever see one, I never want us to be apart.
I know you can feel it too, as I see the spark in your eyes.
There's magic between us, I hope that our love never dies.
What we have is made of gold, & I'll treasure it forever.
A long life with you, I can't imagine anything better.
I don't need three wishes, I just need one.
For you to complete me, so this puzzle is done.
This scar says, 'I'm yours' It's like a tattoo.
A symbol of our history, I'm bound only to you.
People say to grab time, because it always flies.
But these years away from you, have been the longest of my life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
28 April 2013
Comments about this poem (Four, X by Jennie Supermad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Believed In You, Lilly Emery
- Fairyland, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Babul ki Dua, Akhtar Jawad
- The Greatest Dream, Jyothirmai Uppu
- overleg, co the skipper
- Borders, ' Phony Scandals' and Burgers, Sandra Feldman
- Electric Love, Electric Lady
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmai Uppu
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar