Having another chance with you, is like seeing a falling star.
It's hard to believe you'll ever see one, I never want us to be apart.
I know you can feel it too, as I see the spark in your eyes.
There's magic between us, I hope that our love never dies.
What we have is made of gold, & I'll treasure it forever.
A long life with you, I can't imagine anything better.
I don't need three wishes, I just need one.
For you to complete me, so this puzzle is done.
This scar says, 'I'm yours' It's like a tattoo.
A symbol of our history, I'm bound only to you.
People say to grab time, because it always flies.
But these years away from you, have been the longest of my life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
28 April 2013
Comments about this poem (Four, X by Jennie Supermad )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz