An awful day and awful night
Came look at us on darkly side.
They turn in flame of our thought,
And sent all people ghosts they got.
Two ghosts were of our fear,
They`re full of tears, pain care.
The third was face of people`s lie.
It makes the soul often cry.
The fourth, the youngest was foul play
It always knows what has to say.
All ghosts were in a box,
They took to people horror tox
Of envy, anger and loathing.
Can you remember evil thing?
Can you see those ones in your heart?
Can you call them your mind`s part?
The ghosts waited for their time,
To do a murder, terror crime.
They looked for people who in love
The flesh and money put above.
They wait forever for a snake
To see the Hell of paver take,
To see how much the soul costs,
Please, don`t release those evil ghosts!
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Four Ghosts by Ekaterina Polischuk )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Don't Know If History Repeats Itself, Yehuda Amichai
- Limerick: There was a young person whose.., Edward Lear
- school, logan dillie
- THE MOMENT (BARACK HUSSAIN OBAMA’S INAUG.., sania harris
- Account, Czeslaw Milosz
Poem of the Day
- Winds Of Winter, Luo Zhihai
- Uncle Styopa part2 by N. Mickhalkov, Yuri Starostin
- Secret Loves, Sandra Feldman
- Structural Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter, Sara Grace Je'tom Bradley
- Life's trash, Yisel Chong
- I Just, Michael P. McParland
- What She Is, Levi Crum
- I Am So Tired, Michael P. McParland
- Sacrafice, Levi Crum