An awful day and awful night
Came look at us on darkly side.
They turn in flame of our thought,
And sent all people ghosts they got.
Two ghosts were of our fear,
They`re full of tears, pain care.
The third was face of people`s lie.
It makes the soul often cry.
The fourth, the youngest was foul play
It always knows what has to say.
All ghosts were in a box,
They took to people horror tox
Of envy, anger and loathing.
Can you remember evil thing?
Can you see those ones in your heart?
Can you call them your mind`s part?
The ghosts waited for their time,
To do a murder, terror crime.
They looked for people who in love
The flesh and money put above.
They wait forever for a snake
To see the Hell of paver take,
To see how much the soul costs,
Please, don`t release those evil ghosts!
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Four Ghosts by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- Love Speaks in Silence, Paul Sebastian
- The Ideal Wife, Paul Sebastian
- Then ever it would really you are not e.., Yuri Starostin
- Judicially, hasmukh amathalal
- ACCENT, Terry Collett
- Passion, Suresh Dogra
- Joy and peace, gajanan mishra
- Light, Suresh Dogra
- No purpose yet, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit of Clarity- Finally, Andy Caldwell
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Parody on “A Psalm of Life”, Oliver Wendell Holmes
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Where The Mind Is Without Fear, Rabindranath Tagore
- Our Life and Four Seasons, Vasco M. Resendes
- The Unborn, Sharon Olds
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)