An awful day and awful night
Came look at us on darkly side.
They turn in flame of our thought,
And sent all people ghosts they got.
Two ghosts were of our fear,
They`re full of tears, pain care.
The third was face of people`s lie.
It makes the soul often cry.
The fourth, the youngest was foul play
It always knows what has to say.
All ghosts were in a box,
They took to people horror tox
Of envy, anger and loathing.
Can you remember evil thing?
Can you see those ones in your heart?
Can you call them your mind`s part?
The ghosts waited for their time,
To do a murder, terror crime.
They looked for people who in love
The flesh and money put above.
They wait forever for a snake
To see the Hell of paver take,
To see how much the soul costs,
Please, don`t release those evil ghosts!
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Four Ghosts by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar
- From here on in, Tony French