An awful day and awful night
Came look at us on darkly side.
They turn in flame of our thought,
And sent all people ghosts they got.
Two ghosts were of our fear,
They`re full of tears, pain care.
The third was face of people`s lie.
It makes the soul often cry.
The fourth, the youngest was foul play
It always knows what has to say.
All ghosts were in a box,
They took to people horror tox
Of envy, anger and loathing.
Can you remember evil thing?
Can you see those ones in your heart?
Can you call them your mind`s part?
The ghosts waited for their time,
To do a murder, terror crime.
They looked for people who in love
The flesh and money put above.
They wait forever for a snake
To see the Hell of paver take,
To see how much the soul costs,
Please, don`t release those evil ghosts!
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Four Ghosts by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything But God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Our Mentor (Acrostic Poem), Marvin Brato Sr