Fortuitous Love, love poems
Truth and love, naked beauty in their arms,
taming man defeated by their charms.
On plush meadows loves youthful urges play,
the river calm, smooth daylight waning dusk,
circling slowly above coarse birds of prey
poised to kill sweet innocence with their lust.
True love discerns the vultures and the crows
steadfast it bears, unveils a tender pride,
outward it beams and passionately flows
supplanting the fragility of lies.
Fettered truths, past deceits their unkind guard,
fortuitous love now sounds escape's alarm.
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fortuitous Love, love poems by Captain Cur )
Did you read them?
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney