RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Chopin playing harmonies of my broken heart, strumming it mercilessly with beautiful tones from heaven's realms.
Taking me through sorrowful lanes of yesterday, without warning.
Silently touching my soul with strings of violins, playing grief in deepest e-minor chords.
Taking me to interior loneliness where I can never return from, leaving me in a profound image of forlorn acquiescence.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forlorn Acquiescence by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai