Forgive Me Please
im sorry for all the pain..And sores that
i caused..forgive me... for my adolescence
got the better of me..
i would wait a lifetime to taste the softness of
your lips once more...
allow me to look into your eyes again...
let me see for myself that you don’t love me..
even if it destroys me...i need to know
if i should let go...for if there’s a faint of hope
give it to me please...
let me take it to my grave... if not to you... then better
to my grave..for no one deserves this heart but
you..no one will mend this heart but you..
my love for you..will always be true
sheade rudman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forgive Me Please by sheade rudman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska
- A stain..., GRANT FRASER
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elia's Poem - No Rhyme, Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor
- Knives, Dreams, Novica Tadić