Forgive Me Please
im sorry for all the pain..And sores that
i caused..forgive me... for my adolescence
got the better of me..
i would wait a lifetime to taste the softness of
your lips once more...
allow me to look into your eyes again...
let me see for myself that you don’t love me..
even if it destroys me...i need to know
if i should let go...for if there’s a faint of hope
give it to me please...
let me take it to my grave... if not to you... then better
to my grave..for no one deserves this heart but
you..no one will mend this heart but you..
my love for you..will always be true
sheade rudman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forgive Me Please by sheade rudman )
- Must Not Withdraw, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- To blow the scent of flowers of friendsh.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Badagry, Edward Kofi Louis
- drawn to the mountain, Thomas Leathandrum
- To Reward You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pysch notes chapter 2, imani halley
- Wiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- FLIGHT OF ECSTASY, Donald R Charon
- dream and dreamer, binod bastola
- Sound And Silence, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- They Ask Me for Verses!, Jose Rizal
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)