Like puff of smoke you went away
One moment near then far away.
There is a hollow space where my heart should be
Words can give more pain, now can you see?
I know what my mistake was
I have said sorry of course
Still you didn’t talk to me
Forgive me- I plead to you falling on my knee
Just give me one last chance to talk to you,
I will tell you everything I ever wanted to.
Just give me one last chance to admire you,
So that like a sweet memory I can remember you.
Please don’t ignore me,
Let the past be.
Give me one last chance and forgive me,
My soul cries out to you, can you see?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forgive Me by Aditi Khandelwal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the life ring doesn't fit, Mandolyn ...
- Unspoken Harmony, F. J. Thomas
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Haiku: Lessons Taught To Me By Women, Brian Johnston
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Marvin Gaye, Angela Khristin Brown
- Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Khristin Brown
- 3 A.M.... wishing I was coming down, Midnights Voice
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown
- HOLLOW DNOUNCIATIONS AND CONDEMNATIONS A.., MOHAMMAD SKATI