Like puff of smoke you went away
One moment near then far away.
There is a hollow space where my heart should be
Words can give more pain, now can you see?
I know what my mistake was
I have said sorry of course
Still you didn’t talk to me
Forgive me- I plead to you falling on my knee
Just give me one last chance to talk to you,
I will tell you everything I ever wanted to.
Just give me one last chance to admire you,
So that like a sweet memory I can remember you.
Please don’t ignore me,
Let the past be.
Give me one last chance and forgive me,
My soul cries out to you, can you see?
Aditi Khandelwal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forgive Me by Aditi Khandelwal )
- A.Blok, May's been cruel...- translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- The Secret of My love, Hanh Chau
- Submission of Poem, Vera Sidhwa
- The Hungry, Randy McClave
- You are not changed, ramesh rai
- The Poet called Light, Light Mark
- Stripes, Mike Acker
- Rocks like Milky Ways, Mikey Bachman
- Opportunities, Peter S. Quinn
- We Should Be Glad, Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- A Ballad of Death, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)