Forget all those times when he said 'I love you'
because he is saying them to her.
Forget about all the presents he gave you
because he is giving them to her.
Forget about all those memorable times you once shared
because he is making new ones with her.
Forget about how he made you feel
because he is making her feel like a princess.
Forget that he ever existed or you ever met him
because he forgot you ever existed.
Forget that you met him yesterday in the street
because he acted as though he didn't know you.
Forget about the night of passion you once shared
because it was his plan all along.
Forget that this baby means that you two will reconcile
because he doesn't give a damn.
Forget about him and move on
because he moved on long ago.
Forget he once loved you or that he felt anything for you
because he never meant to fall in love with you.
Written: 26 December 2011
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Forget by Jason Kooper )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay