Forget all those times when he said 'I love you'
because he is saying them to her.
Forget about all the presents he gave you
because he is giving them to her.
Forget about all those memorable times you once shared
because he is making new ones with her.
Forget about how he made you feel
because he is making her feel like a princess.
Forget that he ever existed or you ever met him
because he forgot you ever existed.
Forget that you met him yesterday in the street
because he acted as though he didn't know you.
Forget about the night of passion you once shared
because it was his plan all along.
Forget that this baby means that you two will reconcile
because he doesn't give a damn.
Forget about him and move on
because he moved on long ago.
Forget he once loved you or that he felt anything for you
because he never meant to fall in love with you.
Written: 26 December 2011
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Forget by Jason Kooper )
- Clouds of brinkmanship, Oti Egwu
- Heroes, Nassy Fesharaki
- O1O→5959→1049 신규 대전오피, O1Oa5959a1049 O1Oa5959a1049
- 신세계 대전오피 010↔5959↔1049 대전서구오피, O1Oa5959a1049 O1Oa5959a1049
- The Empty Room, Maria Magdalena Biela
- Dream liner, Stephen Brian Brady
- peeping Tom, lee fones
- pension scheme, lee fones
- meri sohbat me........., sanjay kumar maurya
- Let me know, Cee Bea
Poem of the Day
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)