Forever And Always
Roses spring from the ground and blossom, in beauty they develop with delicacy.
In that moment sweet melodies make our storm and colours of dark grey and black fill the world in
which I live when i see you looking blue
No other feeling could possibly be worse than seeing you shed a tear
Even tho extensively i try to adorn my face with a smile and that manly figure...
despair always seems to creep around the
corners of my mind and heart.
I wish to speak my heart to comfort you but am afraid of the words you'll hear me speak..how right they won't be!
No one could ever fathom the rose in love
And as the gold is crushed
My affection for my angel gross stronger.
So though time rocks
And years blow,
On my heart you'll walk
And from there you'll never fall forever and always.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever And Always by Amazing Champo )
- ~True Love ~, Aftab Alam
- A Country on Its Knees, mai venn
- Uncontrollable Poet, Erato
- Clocks, fiona sinclair
- Day Tripper, fiona sinclair
- Internet Dating, fiona sinclair
- Precious life it is!, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Family portrait, fiona sinclair
- Post dated appointment, fiona sinclair
- Moody hopes, Chai Amos
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)