Forever And Always
Roses spring from the ground and blossom, in beauty they develop with delicacy.
In that moment sweet melodies make our storm and colours of dark grey and black fill the world in
which I live when i see you looking blue
No other feeling could possibly be worse than seeing you shed a tear
Even tho extensively i try to adorn my face with a smile and that manly figure...
despair always seems to creep around the
corners of my mind and heart.
I wish to speak my heart to comfort you but am afraid of the words you'll hear me speak..how right they won't be!
No one could ever fathom the rose in love
And as the gold is crushed
My affection for my angel gross stronger.
So though time rocks
And years blow,
On my heart you'll walk
And from there you'll never fall forever and always.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever And Always by Amazing Champo )
- five past three, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Trapdoor, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
- The abrupt end., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Believe in Yourself Worth, Lilly Emery
- Odd One Out, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Do without It, Anirudh Rawat
- Don't Be Afraid, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns