Forever And Always
Roses spring from the ground and blossom, in beauty they develop with delicacy.
In that moment sweet melodies make our storm and colours of dark grey and black fill the world in
which I live when i see you looking blue
No other feeling could possibly be worse than seeing you shed a tear
Even tho extensively i try to adorn my face with a smile and that manly figure...
despair always seems to creep around the
corners of my mind and heart.
I wish to speak my heart to comfort you but am afraid of the words you'll hear me speak..how right they won't be!
No one could ever fathom the rose in love
And as the gold is crushed
My affection for my angel gross stronger.
So though time rocks
And years blow,
On my heart you'll walk
And from there you'll never fall forever and always.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever And Always by Amazing Champo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- A Cloud In Trousers - part I, Vladimir Vladimirovich Mayak ..
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- So Let Us Love, Edmund Spenser
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Hopeless Romantic, Shane Clawson
- Firebird Sunset, Salvatore Ala
- Flicker, Jessica Paige Davies
- I will always return, Jessica Paige Davies
- They are my horses, Jessica Paige Davies
- HOW THEY ALL FALL, Terry Collett
- Caucus at the Parking Meter, Donal Mahoney
- A Small Something, Jessica Paige Davies
- Shrouded, Jessica Paige Davies
- I Live, Tanja Henderson