Sasha Claire Beckains
I can't change the past,
but I can make a difference.
I can't bring you back,
but I can tell you I love you.
You stole my heart like no other
has, you showed me that dreams
can come true. I will forever
think of you.
Now even though you're miles away,
my heart still aches for you.
Nights are filled with tears but
some are from memories.
Some say it's only a crush, but I
say it's true love.
Now that you're gone, my love
has grown stronger.
Forever you'll stay in my heart,
forever I'll love you true,
forever I'll think of you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever by Sasha Claire Beckains )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- poetic shenanigans, lee fones
- Homecoming, prasenjit banerjee
- She knows now, hasmukh amathalal
- I am on the top, gajanan mishra
- Invocation, Hans Raj Sharma