Sasha Claire Beckains
I can't change the past,
but I can make a difference.
I can't bring you back,
but I can tell you I love you.
You stole my heart like no other
has, you showed me that dreams
can come true. I will forever
think of you.
Now even though you're miles away,
my heart still aches for you.
Nights are filled with tears but
some are from memories.
Some say it's only a crush, but I
say it's true love.
Now that you're gone, my love
has grown stronger.
Forever you'll stay in my heart,
forever I'll love you true,
forever I'll think of you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever by Sasha Claire Beckains )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey