Sasha Claire Beckains
I can't change the past,
but I can make a difference.
I can't bring you back,
but I can tell you I love you.
You stole my heart like no other
has, you showed me that dreams
can come true. I will forever
think of you.
Now even though you're miles away,
my heart still aches for you.
Nights are filled with tears but
some are from memories.
Some say it's only a crush, but I
say it's true love.
Now that you're gone, my love
has grown stronger.
Forever you'll stay in my heart,
forever I'll love you true,
forever I'll think of you.
Sasha Claire Beckains's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever by Sasha Claire Beckains )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Amtrak from Boston to New York City, Sherman Alexie
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)