The moon vowed
To the stars
And the sun kissed
A lonely sea.
Then we knew
That love was ours
And our souls touched beautifully.
Written in the sky
On a canvas flying high
Of billowing cloud.
At Summer's dawn
So badly torn
Beat together now.
And all the beauty ever spun
Fuses us as one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever. by Kevin East )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- That Old, Sweet Poison, C.k. Pearse
- Curriculum Vitae, C.k. Pearse
- O The Knowledge, sallam yassin
- The Day Silver Walked Into My Life, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Time To Come Home, Wilfred Mellers
- I Am Always With You, Amitava Sur
- I Dream Of You, Lilly Emery
- In Springtime Under The Trees, Kyle Schlicher
- Change Coming, Kyle Schlicher
- One Because Of The Other, Kyle Schlicher