Bazi alis Subrata Ray
No change shared she,
Spring passed like wave,
Rains flood had no impact,
Autumns though set on her body,
And winter’s cold, proved bold,
Ever young, though without old.
I am hers and she is mine,
Nature and Time never shine,
We make love, we turn to rime.
Observe the minds,
Observe the seasons,
Observe the climes.
Observe the senses treacherous crimes.
She loves me, and I love her,
In us Time and Nature have forbidden bar.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forbidden Seasons by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- The Counterfeit inspector, John F. McCullagh
- Robert, Ray Hansell
- The Teaser, Bernard Snyder
- Pale Primrose, Lilly Emery
- Birth Of Another Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone Nice, Ray Hansell
- Solitude, Ray Hansell
- Had you loved, Superman, All hearts call.., Oziyon LeDawn
- Dark Sea Of Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Poetry Is Where You Find It V, Frank Avon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- On Turning Ten, Billy Collins
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns