Bazi alis Subrata Ray
No change shared she,
Spring passed like wave,
Rains flood had no impact,
Autumns though set on her body,
And winter’s cold, proved bold,
Ever young, though without old.
I am hers and she is mine,
Nature and Time never shine,
We make love, we turn to rime.
Observe the minds,
Observe the seasons,
Observe the climes.
Observe the senses treacherous crimes.
She loves me, and I love her,
In us Time and Nature have forbidden bar.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forbidden Seasons by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak