Bazi alis Subrata Ray
No change shared she,
Spring passed like wave,
Rains flood had no impact,
Autumns though set on her body,
And winter’s cold, proved bold,
Ever young, though without old.
I am hers and she is mine,
Nature and Time never shine,
We make love, we turn to rime.
Observe the minds,
Observe the seasons,
Observe the climes.
Observe the senses treacherous crimes.
She loves me, and I love her,
In us Time and Nature have forbidden bar.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forbidden Seasons by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How to Please a Tomato, Monk E. Biz
- tell sadness to catch the next bus, Mandolyn Wind
- GOD'S CALLING, Tom Zart
- For Scooner, about the closeness, Annie Cordelia Adams
- SEXUAL RUSH, Peter LeBuhn
- Reality, dhia abada
- Atonement, Sylvia Perry
- Cinnabar Grotto, Sylvia Perry
- Harlot, Sylvia Perry
- The Inevitable Eternity, Sylvia Perry