Bazi alis Subrata Ray
No change shared she,
Spring passed like wave,
Rains flood had no impact,
Autumns though set on her body,
And winter’s cold, proved bold,
Ever young, though without old.
I am hers and she is mine,
Nature and Time never shine,
We make love, we turn to rime.
Observe the minds,
Observe the seasons,
Observe the climes.
Observe the senses treacherous crimes.
She loves me, and I love her,
In us Time and Nature have forbidden bar.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forbidden Seasons by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon