Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
No change shared she,
Spring passed like wave,
Rains flood had no impact,
Autumns though set on her body,
And winter’s cold, proved bold,
Ever young, though without old.
I am hers and she is mine,
Nature and Time never shine,
We make love, we turn to rime.
Observe the minds,
Observe the seasons,
Observe the climes.
Observe the senses treacherous crimes.
She loves me, and I love her,
In us Time and Nature have forbidden bar.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Father's Appeal To His Daughters. -new-
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.