What do you call forbidden love?
A love that is banned by society rank
A love that is cursed by blood relation
A love that is tied by legal bond
But still it wore the name of love
What do you say about forbidden love?
A love that is not given a place in the world
A love that doesn't have future
A love that fated full of misery and judgement
But still you may be burned in love
What do you think about forbidden love?
A love that should not grow
A love that should not be felt
A love that should not ever cross your mind
But still it is a kind of love
What do you fear with forbidden love?
A love that smells dangerous
A love that creates scandal
A love that brings destruction
But still you could fall in love
What do you see with forbidden love?
A love that raises your hidden desire
A love that bears a sinful pleasure
A love that fills your untamed imagination
But still it has a touch of love
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forbidden Love by maria sudibyo )
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...