For the Newlyweds
We gather here today to witness
In fact two dearly beloveds.
Witnessed by God,
Symbolized through precious metal and stone,
And held together through love and faith.
Perfection sealed under a roof of God.
Watch, listen, and learn, dearly beloved.
Let love be your eyes, ears, and mind.
And always know this:
“The greatest lesson you’ll ever learn in life,
Is to love and be loved in return.”
Because there is no illness enough love cannot heal,
There is no quarrel enough love cannot solve,
And there is no error enough love cannot fix.
Love, and you will be the happiest person alive.
Eli MorenoDrew's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For the Newlyweds by Eli MorenoDrew )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Heebie-jeebie, lee fones
- Street Urchin, Babatunde Aremu
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Reap & Sow, Angela Khristin Brown
- Save The Girl Child Of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Khristin Brown
- Marvin Gaye, Angela Khristin Brown