..for Spring Sun beggar..
Where is the sun gone? !
the cherry blossom
I am waiting
But outside of my window
winter bloom I follow
right now, it's snowing!
Warm world! Half of a sunray
Would you please,
Send this way? !
Its fourth of May,
the cherry blossom yet to come
I try to hold on patience
but.. I can't wait..
Elena Sandu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (..for Spring Sun beggar.. by Elena Sandu )
Did you read them?
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid