For some time
For some time
they were very happy
at his return
his wife daughters sons
all the beloved ones
as he himself was.
Only for some time.
It made him think of
forever eternal infinite
he attributed to love
all that he yearned for
now remaining no more a dream
but right there before him
and continue living in happiness.
after the some time
why they appear to him stale
this replica of a life
he had lived so well
the thought of leaving which
the fear to die
had made him cry!
Craving to be back among the stars
if only I knew
coming back would be a curse!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For some time by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 November 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- Paris Will Never Be The Same, Alan W. Jankowski
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Alan W. Jankowski
- Grandpa, Alan W. Jankowski
- Happiness And Purpose, Alan W. Jankowski
- MY OATH DUE TO YOUR LOVE., Changez Ndzai
- The Sparrow, Robert Plese
- The Bemused, Robert Plese
- Time's departure, hasmukh amathalal
- We Were Born Naked, Michael Webb
- No race, hasmukh amathalal