(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
For One And All
Ode those that would place their family, before their
Ode, to the soul of our nation. Women. For if it is men,
that are the history, it is surely woman, that are the soul.
Ode, to those who provide, protect and guide
their loved ones.
Ode, to those that know the difference, between
compromising and belief.
Ode, to all who give their lives, in
time of war; especially the majority, for
they are mostly, from economically challenge areas.
Ode, to a rare breed of politician, who puts their
constitutes, before their political ambitions.
Ode to those that understand, that their religion is not
necessarily the one and true religion. For if that were
true, what of the billions of others, that have chosen
a religion, not likened to theirs?
Ode, to all who react, to the plight of those less fortunate.
Ode, to the parents of this world, who teach their children
the values of life and living.
Ode, to the countless millions, who give of themselves and
ask nothing in return.
Ode, to those who consciously attempt, to make this a better world.
For if we want a better world, each of us, must try and be better.
Ode, to the power, that causes words that are lodged in the
birth canal of life...to finally be born.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For One And All by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
- Transliteration of My Promise to You, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Why do You Love Me So Much?, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Sense of Discrimination, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Christ, the King Fights Our Wars, Dr John Celes
- Within The System, Katherine Nordhaus
- Another, Katelin Taylor
- Under my bed, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Words have power, gajanan mishra
- 001, Pijush Biswas
- The Stream called Love, Pranab K. Chakraborty
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Death of the Ball Turret Gunner, Randall Jarrell
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)