For My Mom
When God finished his experiments
He decided to make someone perfect
Someone kind, loving, giving and sweet.
He then compared you with flowers,
You were softer.
He compared you with ocean,
Your heart was deeper.
He compared you with the sky,
You had more beauty.
He compared you with a tree,
You stood more confident.
He compared you with the cupid,
You were more loving.
He called an angel and sent you on Earth,
That day comes again today
So I wish you a very happy birthday!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This was just a small gift to her from me for all her love and care...
Thank you :)
Comments about this poem (For My Mom by Aditi Khandelwal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR