For my love
Why should I close my eyes?
When I don’t want to see a dream
Why should I twist my lips?
When I need a face that looks grim
Why should I wait by the pond?
When I know you would never come
Why should I clap to the sounds of birds?
I feel chocked when I need a song to hum
Why should I collect the flowers?
Why should I make a garland?
It’s just wasting my time before the Gods
When I can’t ever take your hand
When you are not there among the clouds
Why should I wait the full moon night?
The stars are scattered all over the sky
What does it matter if they make a lovely sight?
Why should I take my pen to write?
Poems eulogizing the beauty of my lover
What value to me is the applause of the readers?
When my love is lost in someone’s heart forever.
Tiku akp's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For my love by Tiku akp )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI