For my love
Why should I close my eyes?
When I don’t want to see a dream
Why should I twist my lips?
When I need a face that looks grim
Why should I wait by the pond?
When I know you would never come
Why should I clap to the sounds of birds?
I feel chocked when I need a song to hum
Why should I collect the flowers?
Why should I make a garland?
It’s just wasting my time before the Gods
When I can’t ever take your hand
When you are not there among the clouds
Why should I wait the full moon night?
The stars are scattered all over the sky
What does it matter if they make a lovely sight?
Why should I take my pen to write?
Poems eulogizing the beauty of my lover
What value to me is the applause of the readers?
When my love is lost in someone’s heart forever.
Tiku akp's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For my love by Tiku akp )
Did you read them?
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu