For my love
Why should I close my eyes?
When I don’t want to see a dream
Why should I twist my lips?
When I need a face that looks grim
Why should I wait by the pond?
When I know you would never come
Why should I clap to the sounds of birds?
I feel chocked when I need a song to hum
Why should I collect the flowers?
Why should I make a garland?
It’s just wasting my time before the Gods
When I can’t ever take your hand
When you are not there among the clouds
Why should I wait the full moon night?
The stars are scattered all over the sky
What does it matter if they make a lovely sight?
Why should I take my pen to write?
Poems eulogizing the beauty of my lover
What value to me is the applause of the readers?
When my love is lost in someone’s heart forever.
Tiku akp's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For my love by Tiku akp )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass