For my inspiration
I wish you would celebrate our love with words of romance
And not always say that I look into your eyes and find
More than words sweet and humble gestures that loudly pronounce
Your need for me so deep that the world mocks calling you blind!
Memories of days when flowers where just a start
Hardly suffice to keep your promise with the longing night
Me in your thoughts throughout and all mine your racing heart
And you wouldn't let your happiness walk away from your sight!
If there were such times before, likely such times come again
Me wading in your romance, Love and you immersed in me
Feels like we are the only lovers and all else but feign
Your ways of romance were that special, now a memory!
Our golden past is a present if you that magic weave
Stirring out the romance in me, bringing out my poetry!
Arpita Sud's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For my inspiration by Arpita Sud )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya