Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
For Mehrdad_ English& German.
*May we compare thee to a summer's day? *
*thou art more schon and temperate*
How fruh it came spat
And how we made friends so weit
The true friends are like a dream,
Like the sun's ray, like a gleam
But the betrayers are voll of leer
Like the fake joys of a beer
Es gibt kein a true friendship and such a thing?
I think about you, it's true and richtig
Dort ist es a good friend that I found when we mog,
His name is Mehrdad, like saying: was fur ein herrlicher tag.
As warm as the die sonne
And as severe as der Donner
We had a trip with girls and men,
That with that friend, ich habe mich gut unterhalten.
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
always be the winner in the life, that is my wish for you.
the marked lines are from Shakespeare's sonnet.
with best regards,
Comments about this poem (For Mehrdad_ English& German. by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
- What they say!, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Blue, david kush
- A Few Autumn Notes Late October 2014, Daniel Brick
- Ficticious, Nicholas Nikolov
- Love Is Weak, Tony Adah
- Behind the rock of suicide خلف صخرة الان.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The All-knowing God, Dr John Celes
- if i were a day, i'd say, Mandolyn ...
- In bed, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The real moments of truth anytime لحظات .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)