Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
For Mehrdad_ English& German.
*May we compare thee to a summer's day? *
*thou art more schon and temperate*
How fruh it came spat
And how we made friends so weit
The true friends are like a dream,
Like the sun's ray, like a gleam
But the betrayers are voll of leer
Like the fake joys of a beer
Es gibt kein a true friendship and such a thing?
I think about you, it's true and richtig
Dort ist es a good friend that I found when we mog,
His name is Mehrdad, like saying: was fur ein herrlicher tag.
As warm as the die sonne
And as severe as der Donner
We had a trip with girls and men,
That with that friend, ich habe mich gut unterhalten.
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
always be the winner in the life, that is my wish for you.
the marked lines are from Shakespeare's sonnet.
with best regards,
Comments about this poem (For Mehrdad_ English& German. by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman