She is beauty surely, truly,
Though she disagrees.
Still I tell her night and day,
Till she does believe.
She is lovely, sweet and kind
One day she'll be mine.
She is art I try to paint
With each and every word.
She is poetry, the sweetest sonnet
Yet she doesn't know
So I write of her reflection
In hopes that it will show
The beauty in her hearts possession,
One day she'll come to know.
Jonathan Maldonado's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (for Jennifer... by Jonathan Maldonado )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla