Edward Kofi Louis
For All Races
My sweet love is far all races;
Living in Africa with the muse of my mind.
Read these writings and,
Reveal the interpritations! !
For, true love is not by words;
but rather, with actions!
You will understand this matter when,
True love touches your heart like the light from a torch!
For, love is not a decision.
With your sweet love in the land of joy;
For your sweet muse of love is now exposed to me,
And, i want to see your smile always.
Your sweet love!
Exposed before me;
My swett love!
exposed beofre you;
And, to all nations and languages,
However, this poem is for all races to learn from.
And like the foreplay;
But, the kingly throne of love and peace need your sweet muse,
For, true love is now waitinf for all of us in the land of joy!
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For All Races by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid