Edward Kofi Louis
For All Races
My sweet love is far all races;
Living in Africa with the muse of my mind.
Read these writings and,
Reveal the interpritations! !
For, true love is not by words;
but rather, with actions!
You will understand this matter when,
True love touches your heart like the light from a torch!
For, love is not a decision.
With your sweet love in the land of joy;
For your sweet muse of love is now exposed to me,
And, i want to see your smile always.
Your sweet love!
Exposed before me;
My swett love!
exposed beofre you;
And, to all nations and languages,
However, this poem is for all races to learn from.
And like the foreplay;
But, the kingly throne of love and peace need your sweet muse,
For, true love is now waitinf for all of us in the land of joy!
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For All Races by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Found in, hasmukh amathalal
- AAA, Vera Sidhwa
- Invention of The Store, douglas scotney
- AA, Vera Sidhwa
- Why Poet?, Sandra Feldman
- Man, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Kite, Dilantha Gunawardana
- A Middle-Aged First Kiss (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Misplaced Trust, Mr. Spock
- No Looking Back (A Follow-up Poem), Dr John Celes
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
- Woman Work, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)