Fools Are In Parliament (Alternative Version)
I take the time
To try and meet a politician
who I believe is wise,
I find him easily
but not alone.
But of two different personalities,
a wise man is found In a place,
secluded and coiled like an isolated insect
and his reason for making decision
On his own like wise men do
But he is surely a fool
who develops the art
of listening and making
decisions simply on a basis
of majority opinion,
a mass leader-a fool,
who is sent to work
in establishing our fate in the parliament.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fools Are In Parliament (Alternative Version) by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Invisible wall, Zillur Rahman Shuvro