font color=darkvioletKitten (school assignment 7th)
There once was a very cute kitten,
Who liked to sleep in a mitten.
As she slept the dog licked her,
But this didn’t quite fit her
So she climbed out as if she’d been bitten.
(I don’t really like this one, but I love limericks and I want to write more and I did write it in 7th grade and I didn’t want to totally redo it.)
Jane Meyer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (font color=darkvioletKitten (school assignment 7th) by Jane Meyer )
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery