Every few nights a fog covers the sky,
Trying to see anything past your eye.
Going in a circle, completely lost,
Screaming out at all cost.
Voices surrounding, echoes sounding,
Trying to find your way.
Laughter surrounds you, at first it was only a few,
Waiting for this night to turn to day.
Blind as can be,
Wishing to be able to see.
The moon is gone as well as the stars,
Nothing to be seen, not even the lights of cars.
Losing all hope, wishing to cope,
Your heart is racing.
Nothing around here, everything to fear,
No idea of waht you're facing.
A voice cries out,
You try to shout.
Suddenly, silence is all that's there,
Goosebumps rising as well as your hair.
You keep walking, feeling someone stalking,
Fear grips your heart.
Trying to deal, a grip you feel,
You're bursting apart.
Struggling to become free,
The roaring of the sea.
Lost your footing, you hold on,
Realizing they are gone.
Looking down, afraid to drown,
Everything is clear.
Falling to your death, screaming your last breath,
'Wake up! Wake up dear! '
You've been shown your fate...
Ocean Myranda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Foggy Nights by Ocean Myranda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- to live in the kingdom of the clouds, RIC S. BASTASA
- but always remember no one owns it, RIC S. BASTASA
- Diaris Godoooo!, Rex mayor Ubini
- THE OLD MAN HAS FOUND TRUE LOVE AGAIN, RIC S. BASTASA
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -69, Ronjoy Brahma
- Her Beautiful Lies, Swagat Bhattacharjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma
- On this rainy day, Pradip Chattopadhyay