Buyunde Acura Sylivester
Foe Of All Fall
Executing your brutality, commanding much faulty,
Upon your audience, paying a strong surveillance,
But don't you over all, think that your subject is acquittal
Of whichever your mind, has judged them behind.
Do you think you can, disturb their decision to run?
Then you're mistaken, more like your minds of chicken.
I really hate you, I wish you knew,
How from my head to toe, you are my foe.
To me you're young, but on my throat you hung,
To me you're another race, but with huge disgrace,
To me you appear grown, but you never stand your own.
You think more money, 'll win you names like 'honey'
I find it rock hard, to reconcile with you lad,
Because you're not wise, to do what's nice,
Like listening to an alarm, that's indicating harm.
My foe, please don't wait, try be your own vindicate.
Buyunde Acura Sylivester's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Foe Of All Fall by Buyunde Acura Sylivester )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- True, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Day After An Ice Storm, Keith Taylor
- On The Same Place...., Konstantin Vanshenkin
- I Was Severe..., Konstantin Vanshenkin
- The Match, Konstantin Vanshenkin
- The Rifle, Konstantin Vanshenkin
- Snow, Konstantin Vanshenkin
- Similar, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Kindergarten Miss, Edgar Albert Guest
- They're False...., Konstantin Vanshenkin