Flying Sky High 2013
Flying Sky High were kites that looked like
birds during a breezy sunny Spring day.
The bird like kites were gracefully
soaring above us in the air. They
made me forget all of my worries,
and my cares.
In the Mukilteo's Lighthouse Park, my friend and I
walked together (for awhile) together during the
daylight hours not after dark.
The sky above us was an awesome shade of blue,
and the clouds were snowy white too.
Suddenly we beheld a small plane, and a
red helicopter flying over the water's
waves. Slowy, they both flew away.
Wasn't it a perfect way for the two of us
to spend a lovely Spring day!
Love as Always,
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
People come from all over to visit the park. It is a favorite place
for photographers and special events- especially weddings.
Comments about this poem (Flying Sky High 2013 by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai
- Feel me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra
- selfie, ko the skipper
- In Search Of Americans, Joe Sadeghloo
- Write down everything, gajanan mishra
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki