' flying colored papers'
I always grateful through your words
giving me hope to show up where i must be
your knowledge that you spread it all goes within my soul
in my heart I only seen about laugh and smile
how could i measure my feelings to you
if my heart easily fells into your words.
when the time comes passing by,
my love for you always stand by you
it grows fast as i can give, it glows last how you can give
how happy it would be when i hear you comes
when the time you will be around me
a flying colored papers i will spread in the sky!
shiny tops and soda bottles everywhere
parade of senses that melted in your tongue
the scent of burning wood drifts in the air
an excitement of joy breath unto my lungs
great! cheering noise that clings in your ears!
let me dance with you and hold me in your hands
swing me with your touch and feel every melody that i breath
the steps of my heartbeat so fast, that's circling moves into the silence.
stare me in your eyes, my tears flowing quitely
in between tunes of joy and my fear,
I am drowning with doubts and chills
but i can save this piece, the last dance is just only for you!
sunshine garcia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (' flying colored papers' by sunshine garcia )
- Contentment, Katherine Nordhaus
- The News Explained it to Me, Vera Sidhwa
- Diwali, Hans Raj Sharma
- One Nation Under God, Katherine Nordhaus
- the weather knows where i'll someday put.., Mandolyn ...
- Love Is, sallam yassin
- MY HEART SMILES TO YOU, john chizoba vincent
- When The Wind Blows, Tony Adah
- If I am just A Character, Felicia Manning
- Only if..., Ntando.B Da poet
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)