' flying colored papers'
I always grateful through your words
giving me hope to show up where i must be
your knowledge that you spread it all goes within my soul
in my heart I only seen about laugh and smile
how could i measure my feelings to you
if my heart easily fells into your words.
when the time comes passing by,
my love for you always stand by you
it grows fast as i can give, it glows last how you can give
how happy it would be when i hear you comes
when the time you will be around me
a flying colored papers i will spread in the sky!
shiny tops and soda bottles everywhere
parade of senses that melted in your tongue
the scent of burning wood drifts in the air
an excitement of joy breath unto my lungs
great! cheering noise that clings in your ears!
let me dance with you and hold me in your hands
swing me with your touch and feel every melody that i breath
the steps of my heartbeat so fast, that's circling moves into the silence.
stare me in your eyes, my tears flowing quitely
in between tunes of joy and my fear,
I am drowning with doubts and chills
but i can save this piece, the last dance is just only for you!
sunshine garcia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (' flying colored papers' by sunshine garcia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Peace of Trees, Sandra Feldman
- and back to the middle of the road lies .., RIC S. BASTASA
- aut neca aut necare, RIC S. BASTASA
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA
- you must be lucky to have found it, RIC S. BASTASA
- love became l o v e became LOVE and now .., Mandolyn ...
- that self-confidence, RIC S. BASTASA