Flowers That Never Fade
Flowers from the garden
will soon fade away,
but the flowers will bloom from God's bouquet.
Flowers at heaven's door
will bloom forever more.
Flowers from God,
I picked a flower that had faded away,
then I remembered God's word today.
A soul that's lost will forever fade.
Trust in God and be His bouquet.
A soul that's saved is in God's bouquet,
never to fade nor be decayed.
Flowers for Heaven will forever be,
blooming with love for all to see.
Accept a flower from God's hands.
He'll save you from the sinking sands.
A flower that God gets will forever bloom,
never-more to be gloom.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flowers That Never Fade by Suella Holt )
- The Real Me, Margaret Alice Second
- kiss me hardy, george albot
- When Will I Wake, Anirudh Rawat
- Silencio en ingles, Donnie Wolff
- Our Lewd Obscene and Vulgar Episodes, Hamid Vitalis
- Life, Anirudh Rawat
- If You Stop Loving Me, Fatima Nusairat
- Rain And The Shadows, Anirudh Rawat
- Beautiful Girl, Anirudh Rawat
- Someday, Ryan Telebwe
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Gray Room, Wallace Stevens
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1644 - 1694)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)