Flowers That Never Fade
Flowers from the garden
will soon fade away,
but the flowers will bloom from God's bouquet.
Flowers at heaven's door
will bloom forever more.
Flowers from God,
I picked a flower that had faded away,
then I remembered God's word today.
A soul that's lost will forever fade.
Trust in God and be His bouquet.
A soul that's saved is in God's bouquet,
never to fade nor be decayed.
Flowers for Heaven will forever be,
blooming with love for all to see.
Accept a flower from God's hands.
He'll save you from the sinking sands.
A flower that God gets will forever bloom,
never-more to be gloom.
Suella Holt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flowers That Never Fade by Suella Holt )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)