Flowers That Never Fade
Flowers from the garden
will soon fade away,
but the flowers will bloom from God's bouquet.
Flowers at heaven's door
will bloom forever more.
Flowers from God,
I picked a flower that had faded away,
then I remembered God's word today.
A soul that's lost will forever fade.
Trust in God and be His bouquet.
A soul that's saved is in God's bouquet,
never to fade nor be decayed.
Flowers for Heaven will forever be,
blooming with love for all to see.
Accept a flower from God's hands.
He'll save you from the sinking sands.
A flower that God gets will forever bloom,
never-more to be gloom.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flowers That Never Fade by Suella Holt )
- LIVING DEATH, Roberto Randazzo
- If you hate me, Aftab Alam
- We remember them, Royston Allen
- The Last poem, Kamal Nasser
- In The Stars And Sun, Michael McParland
- LIMERICK-6 (Chemistry question), Saheb Mohapatra
- Limerick-46, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Haiku-3 (DEATH), Saheb Mohapatra
- Survivors, Ibrahim Nasrallah
- where do I start, Steven S. Walsky
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- November, Thomas Hood
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- I Am Offering This Poem, Jimmy Santiago Baca
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
Victor Marie Hugo
(26 February 1802 – 22 May 1885)
Percy Bysshe Shelley