Flowers! Flowers! Lovely flowers
Giving beauty to our nature
Flowers! Flowers! Blooming flowers
Spreading pretty colours all over the world
Flowers! Flowers! Beautiful flowers
Giving wonderful flavours to us
Flowers! Flowers! Kind flowers
Freshening up our mind
Flowers! Flowers! Shining flowers
Giving 'fragrance' to all
Flowers! Flowers! Oh! Dear flowers
You are the symbol of purity, peace and love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flowers by kalyani gopakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh