The philosophy of flowers holds some very special views,
Especially respecting the likes of me and you,
And blossoming in May or blossoming in June.
If ever a rose petal you should chance to see,
Ask how it likes to be the joy of you and me.
Maybe it will tell you the flowers' philosophy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flowers by Dillon McKenna )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- Psalm 065, Forrest Hainline
- The Village that Wasn't There!, David Lewis Paget
- start eating sushi now, wasabi warriors, Mandolyn Davidson
- Radha, Radha, Radha, You Are My Radha, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE CHILDREN OF GOD, Tom Zart
- थांनो लामा हो, Bahadur Basumatary
- I do admit, gajanan mishra
- Pink @ Red& White, asoke ray
- I Am Trying To Understand The Soul, Spir.., Bijay Kant Dubey