The philosophy of flowers holds some very special views,
Especially respecting the likes of me and you,
And blossoming in May or blossoming in June.
If ever a rose petal you should chance to see,
Ask how it likes to be the joy of you and me.
Maybe it will tell you the flowers' philosophy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flowers by Dillon McKenna )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK