RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Floor Of Poetry
Delicate patterns are being beaten into my mind with staccato-like hammering notes.
All the commotion waking me interiorly to an energetic kind of rhythm. Taking me by the mind, out onto the floor of poetry, giving me plenty of music and room to do my thing in the way I want.
Loving it's feeling, pounding in my being, giving me a movement, pushing me forward into the night.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Floor Of Poetry by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Loving Others, Tom Zart
- Law Breakers, Tony Adah
- Our India is the best country of the who.., Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Silent Page, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Men, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)