RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Floor Of Poetry
Delicate patterns are being beaten into my mind with staccato-like hammering notes.
All the commotion waking me interiorly to an energetic kind of rhythm. Taking me by the mind, out onto the floor of poetry, giving me plenty of music and room to do my thing in the way I want.
Loving it's feeling, pounding in my being, giving me a movement, pushing me forward into the night.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Floor Of Poetry by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee