Water-water everywhere but not a dropp to drink,
Disastrous situation here and there but no time to think,
No phones, no net so no chance for people to link,
So tell how they will save the one who’re going to sink.
In this huge big mess no one has time to stop and see,
Boats, tubes and rafts are there but in the huge big sea,
Some with blood in water while others with cup of tea,
All went underwater houses and even the crops in the lea.
Some are roofless and some under their waterproof dome,
Some are wearing floats while rest’re styling their hairs with comb,
So I just have this message in my gigantic personal tome,
That please don’t ever in heavy rains dare to leave your home.
bhupender swarnakar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Floods by bhupender swarnakar )
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner