Jawad Al Harake
Jawad Al Harake (30/3/1998 / Lebanon)
Flood of Blood
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I wrote this poem to show people that breaking the main law of life which is love, respect and care will lead them to unexpected deadly end. Unfortunately, what is happening today is exactly the same image I've drawn in my poem. But, I hope that people will realize soon that the fish they are fighting for doesn't deserve all that wars and hatred.
Comments about this poem (Flood of Blood by Jawad Al Harake )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough