I saw a portrait of mine
on that wall which was shine;
the frame was gold plated
and picture was absolute fine.
I have a beautiful human nest
at where is all luxury and rest;
Elegance aura, beautiful view and cute moon
everything which, for a man, is best.
But here I am painfully restless
I always saw my dark shadowy face;
which laugh at me and shake me-
'Coward! You! You had left FLEUR-de-LIS.
In heavy rain and thunder
only look you with eyes wonder;
under that usual tree, dreaming
but you left her, with deep scar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FLEUR-de-LIS by Saddam Husen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Please Forgive Them For What They Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Perceptions, Jaipal Singh
- Heroin, S.D. TIWARI
- 728 Days, Tara Stano
- Why do I write, S.D. TIWARI
- Stream of life, S.D. TIWARI
- We Must Learn, Jaipal Singh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -67, Ronjoy Brahma
- Haiku, bonsai, S.D. TIWARI
- The Bloody Power Politics of The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey