I saw a portrait of mine
on that wall which was shine;
the frame was gold plated
and picture was absolute fine.
I have a beautiful human nest
at where is all luxury and rest;
Elegance aura, beautiful view and cute moon
everything which, for a man, is best.
But here I am painfully restless
I always saw my dark shadowy face;
which laugh at me and shake me-
'Coward! You! You had left FLEUR-de-LIS.
In heavy rain and thunder
only look you with eyes wonder;
under that usual tree, dreaming
but you left her, with deep scar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FLEUR-de-LIS by Saddam Husen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Undeniably Love, Minerva Montecalvo
- ओझेल, Aayush Pandey
- Sick, joe foster
- If only truth was Simple, Bull Hawking
- Two Boys in my Life, Minerva Montecalvo
- I am a Plate of Rice, Minerva Montecalvo
- Simply Me, Minerva Montecalvo
- Moves On, Socheata Mok
- Irom I Miss You, Lalit Kaira
- The Treasures I Have, Minerva Montecalvo