My thoughts are like fleas,
I try as I please
To prevent their slipping,
To probe them for more meant
Than my wit can utter;
But out of the torment
They quiver and flutter,
Dance, sparkle, and vanish
With insolent ease.
To hold or to banish
My thoughts are like fleas.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fleas by Gamaliel Bradford )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas