Let me remember,
The first touch
of the rain.
Let me say about rain.
How I was feeling
with this touch,
Let me explain.
Rain, rain and rain,
In my body, in my mind,
all day and all nights.
How rain is giving life
to the dead here there
and also doing the reverse
without any care.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
Comments about this poem (First touch by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- November, Thomas Hood
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)