Ronald James de Langen
A flood of emotions every first kiss should be
But for some reason mine eludes me.
When and where are lost to memory.
Am I sure to have had a first, maybe
my first kiss started at number two or three?
What disturbes me more
A first kiss that never happened before
or the loss of such a first to explore.
Maybe I can still look to a first in store,
Perhaps with someone I truly adore!
Ronald James de Langen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (First Kiss by Ronald James de Langen )
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss