In this world of self promoting
Selflessly the self kindle fire bakes me so many pies
In all adverse and in, all around, demanding situations
Relentlessly it keeps the hearth burning
Without consuming my flesh or bones
At the core it burns
On the blood of my all in- capabilities
And provides me food, fuel and all other provisions
Without smoke I am given a gift,
An all annihilating tongue of flame
To color the world of creativity, green
On the canvas of depth
With a pen,
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (>>> Fire by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam