Edward Kofi Louis
Finucane, Cain, cane, can, in, an, if, fin, Inn, nine, fine, cine, fan, fun, face, ace;
In Northern Ireland.
Like a cry for help in the land of your muse;
But, a crab does not give birth to a bird.
The substance of life;
Living with the troubles as seen in your land without peace till today.
And, of the actual cause!
But, the apple does not fall very far away from the apple tree.
Living with the troubles as seen in your land today without peace;
Weakness and sorrow! !
With no change in the status;
And, they murdered a person in Northern Ireland.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finucane by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI