Edward Kofi Louis
Finucane, Cain, cane, can, in, an, if, fin, Inn, nine, fine, cine, fan, fun, face, ace;
In Northern Ireland.
Like a cry for help in the land of your muse;
But, a crab does not give birth to a bird.
The substance of life;
Living with the troubles as seen in your land without peace till today.
And, of the actual cause!
But, the apple does not fall very far away from the apple tree.
Living with the troubles as seen in your land today without peace;
Weakness and sorrow! !
With no change in the status;
And, they murdered a person in Northern Ireland.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finucane by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Desperation does what long years Do not .., Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Clock Is Fast Turning, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Emotions occurrences, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The same going round and round, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Stately, Emmanuel George Cefai
- To savor of Fame, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Poet had a blank face, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Not happy, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The same, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Learn to Live, Roopa Menon
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)