Edward Kofi Louis
Finucane, Cain, cane, can, in, an, if, fin, Inn, nine, fine, cine, fan, fun, face, ace;
In Northern Ireland.
Like a cry for help in the land of your muse;
But, a crab does not give birth to a bird.
The substance of life;
Living with the troubles as seen in your land without peace till today.
And, of the actual cause!
But, the apple does not fall very far away from the apple tree.
Living with the troubles as seen in your land today without peace;
Weakness and sorrow! !
With no change in the status;
And, they murdered a person in Northern Ireland.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finucane by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- hey four eyes with the square tie, Jena Crowe
- Where there respect thus there Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
- 84 and couldn't speak English, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- Frost Chills, Cathy Hodgson
- What A Wondrous Thing, Joshua Chuhran
- Falling Doves, Joshua Chuhran
- The Simple Life, Nate Morris
- To touch a star is to be touch by the st.., Raymond Sawyer
- A Prayer For Self Identity, Maurice Harris
- throwing sticks at the stars, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)