Edward Kofi Louis
Finucane, Cain, cane, can, in, an, if, fin, Inn, nine, fine, cine, fan, fun, face, ace;
In Northern Ireland.
Like a cry for help in the land of your muse;
But, a crab does not give birth to a bird.
The substance of life;
Living with the troubles as seen in your land without peace till today.
And, of the actual cause!
But, the apple does not fall very far away from the apple tree.
Living with the troubles as seen in your land today without peace;
Weakness and sorrow! !
With no change in the status;
And, they murdered a person in Northern Ireland.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finucane by Edward Kofi Louis )
- to the one who reads me every day, on ac.., Mandolyn ...
- WE POOR VICTIMs, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- Weekend thrill., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Just Before Dawn, Tosin Abegunde
- School., Harold R Hunt Sr
- One's greed leads to one's ugly and gree.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- When will I grow up?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A Good Poem, Tony Adah
- A Day in heaven., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Who are You, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)