Edward Kofi Louis
Finucane, Cain, cane, can, in, an, if, fin, Inn, nine, fine, cine, fan, fun, face, ace;
In Northern Ireland.
Like a cry for help in the land of your muse;
But, a crab does not give birth to a bird.
The substance of life;
Living with the troubles as seen in your land without peace till today.
And, of the actual cause!
But, the apple does not fall very far away from the apple tree.
Living with the troubles as seen in your land today without peace;
Weakness and sorrow! !
With no change in the status;
And, they murdered a person in Northern Ireland.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finucane by Edward Kofi Louis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Another Wish, Michael P. McParland
- Cop Killers and Killer Cops, Is It Poetry
- Another Night (Off To Sleep), Michael P. McParland
- Another Day, Michael P. McParland
- Hands on Hips, Mae AC.
- Hands in Pockets, Mae AC.
- Another Christmas, Michael P. McParland
- Anonymous Girl, Michael P. McParland
- An Unbreakable Bond, Michael P. McParland
- An Awesome Friend (For Electric Lady), Michael P. McParland