Monk E. Biz
Fine Dining and Fine Servers!
A friend flys in, wanting to hit the town,
all dressed up, an amazing party gown!
I got out the fine German car, Perry Ellis adorned me,
I even showered, used deodorant and cologne a plenty!
(lol, boy was I fakin' it)
Amazing lights, amazing food, $100 a plate,
not much there to possibly hate,
What were those servers thinking?
Perfect 10s, perfume, bells tinkling!
God's best work, the finest sculptures,
way too much meat for all us vultures!
Dear goddess with flesh so perfectly fine,
do you have to make men's desires whine?
What you got is as good as it gets,
when you get ready, half your clothing you forget!
Not that I don't love it, every square inch,
just makes me lusty, all of it I want to pinch!
Sitting here trying to act mature,
all my carnal thoughts you do allure!
You've got it goddess
you were very well blessed,
but for my dark mind's sake,
PLEASE keep it well dressed!
Monk E. Biz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fine Dining and Fine Servers! by Monk E. Biz )
Did you read them?
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL