Monk E. Biz
Fine Dining and Fine Servers!
A friend flys in, wanting to hit the town,
all dressed up, an amazing party gown!
I got out the fine German car, Perry Ellis adorned me,
I even showered, used deodorant and cologne a plenty!
(lol, boy was I fakin' it)
Amazing lights, amazing food, $100 a plate,
not much there to possibly hate,
What were those servers thinking?
Perfect 10s, perfume, bells tinkling!
God's best work, the finest sculptures,
way too much meat for all us vultures!
Dear goddess with flesh so perfectly fine,
do you have to make men's desires whine?
What you got is as good as it gets,
when you get ready, half your clothing you forget!
Not that I don't love it, every square inch,
just makes me lusty, all of it I want to pinch!
Sitting here trying to act mature,
all my carnal thoughts you do allure!
You've got it goddess
you were very well blessed,
but for my dark mind's sake,
PLEASE keep it well dressed!
Monk E. Biz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fine Dining and Fine Servers! by Monk E. Biz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- Two Green Tomatoes Smashed In The Street, Mandolyn ...