Fine Dining and Fine Servers!
A friend flys in, wanting to hit the town,
all dressed up, an amazing party gown!
I got out the fine German car, Perry Ellis adorned me,
I even showered, used deodorant and cologne a plenty!
(lol, boy was I fakin' it)
Amazing lights, amazing food, $100 a plate,
not much there to possibly hate,
What were those servers thinking?
Perfect 10s, perfume, bells tinkling!
God's best work, the finest sculptures,
way too much meat for all us vultures!
Dear goddess with flesh so perfectly fine,
do you have to make men's desires whine?
What you got is as good as it gets,
when you get ready, half your clothing you forget!
Not that I don't love it, every square inch,
just makes me lusty, all of it I want to pinch!
Sitting here trying to act mature,
all my carnal thoughts you do allure!
You've got it goddess
you were very well blessed,
but for my dark mind's sake,
PLEASE keep it well dressed!
Mr. Nobody's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fine Dining and Fine Servers! by Mr. Nobody )
Did you read them?
- My Mam Jackie., David Boyce
- For every sun thus there Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
- whatever, Frank Avon
- Warmth in the Winter, Joshua Chuhran
- I REMEMBER, Nazreen Nazarudeen
- Story of Man, Joshua Chuhran
- Daily admission, gajanan mishra
- The Idealist., RAJ VIKRAM
- waste your time reading this, Mandolyn ...
- The Harbor, Joshua Chuhran
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)