Despair was my companion in those days, pain was my friend, confoundment was my mate in those times before i found myself, so liberal was his soul, so careless was his gait, so thoughtless was his mime he took all just as it came.
Not a worry in the world, not a care in his eyes just a vehement approval of all that plod his path.
So much i thought of him, for him nothing was worth the thought, with his smile fitted ever so tightly around his broad face in a grin.
So many things i learnt, so many words he said and in those days i would wait just to have him at my side, with his words in my heart, his freedom as mine, i set aside to conquer the world with a whole new pulse.
Finding him was hard, waiting on his liberal soul was quite a daunting task but now his soul is mine, i stand sturdy in the tide.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finding Freeman by Olasanoye Charles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano
- Reasons of existence, Mohammad Siddiqui