NuR FiTrI 2s1.msl.2009
find the sunshine
I hope you find the sunshine
on a rainy day.
I hope you find the right words,
for everything you say.
I hope that you feel grateful,
for every hurtful word.
Even though they probably
will leave you many scars.
I hope you find the gold
at the end of every rainbow
I hope your always happy
and never feel too low.
I hope if you are reading this,
and you know who you are.
I hope that if you need to talk,
you know I'm never very far.
I hope you find someone,
who loves you sweet and true.
I hope you find that someone,
and leave me alone in the blue...
NuR FiTrI 2s1.msl.2009's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (find the sunshine by NuR FiTrI 2s1.msl.2009 )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis
- Only aim, gajanan mishra
- The Wheelchair Butterfly, James Tate
- Crickets, Jayatissa Liyanage
- I can feel your love, Jesus James Llorico
- Grabbing The Winds, Edward Kofi Louis
- Christianity is, Peter Hall
- Poems (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- The road home from Glasgow airport, Peter Hall
- Where the grass is greener, Peter Hall