U Win Kyi
Financial Tsunami (2) (Almost Every One Suffers)
The hospital are busy
with patients of anxiety,
and depression of great severity,
for having no job security.
They would be fired immediately,
when the company goes bankruptcy.
People with Master or PhD degree,
are forced to work manually,
for a small salary,
without caring the dignity,
without going grumpy,
to fill their family's tummy.
Newly-wed couples can't afford to have babies,
because for raising them would cost them financial responsibity.
The lovers postpone the weddings indefinitely,
because for raising a family,
they have no ability.
A ex-convict was released from jail to go freely.
He was employed by nobody.
He asked the police to send him back to prison permanently,
so that he could have 3 meals regularly,
without any difficulty.
U Win Kyi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Financial Tsunami (2) (Almost Every One Suffers) by U Win Kyi )
- The Beatles in Auckland, michael walker
- Gandhi, gajanan mishra
- Keep Up, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You, Jose Orozco
- In my heart - you are, gajanan mishra
- 9 August 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 2 August 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 31 July 2014, Shri R Brahma
- It's October 1st. Did you pay your mortg.., Jena Crowe
- Princess Diana, Sonia Ode Lucci
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Udiah (witness to Yah)