Fight For What It Is Worth!
I'm gona fight!
Cause it's my right!
I'm gona walk in the light,
There is no darkness in sight.
Joy is all he makes me feel,
So shout! Because you know this is real,
Our God! Our Lord!
He protects, he is our almighty sword.
But there is sin,
Which is anything BUT him!
It takes all you could be,
It hides all you can see.
So let's fight!
For what's right!
Let's walk in his light,
And help all those in sight.
He is great,
In every state,
He is the only one I choose,
His game, he can never loose.
And I will praise you,
And I will follow you,
I will read my bible and pray,
I will praise you all day...
Jordan Moore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fight For What It Is Worth! by Jordan Moore )
- When my love states that she is futile..., Saheb Mohapatra
- Sink and feel, SALINI NAIR
- Birthday Years, Greta Bellamacina
- When Hope Becomes A Prayer, Savita Tyagi
- So the Ancients say...., Savita Tyagi
- Thank and wish, hasmukh amathalal
- Goodbye The Day, Pijush Biswas
- ~Oneness ~, Aftab Alam
- Random Thought lX, Savita Tyagi
- The Little Robin Flew, Rohan Nath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The British, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Dulce et Decorum Est, Wilfred Owen
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(15 April 1958)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Indira Renganathan
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(23 September 1783 – 13 April 1824)