Fight For What It Is Worth!
I'm gona fight!
Cause it's my right!
I'm gona walk in the light,
There is no darkness in sight.
Joy is all he makes me feel,
So shout! Because you know this is real,
Our God! Our Lord!
He protects, he is our almighty sword.
But there is sin,
Which is anything BUT him!
It takes all you could be,
It hides all you can see.
So let's fight!
For what's right!
Let's walk in his light,
And help all those in sight.
He is great,
In every state,
He is the only one I choose,
His game, he can never loose.
And I will praise you,
And I will follow you,
I will read my bible and pray,
I will praise you all day...
Jordan Moore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fight For What It Is Worth! by Jordan Moore )
- Chaos and Nihilism, Robert James Busby
- If you're leaving take me with you, Robert James Busby
- The Laconicism Problem, Robert James Busby
- I'm not insane, Priscilla Rose
- Mystic Journey, Elizabeth Melillo
- Court of Life, Kolade Seun
- Entropic Being., John Lee Williams
- What The Tortoise Said, Tony Adah
- Forgiveness, Tiger Lily
- Stature, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)