FIGHT, FLIGHT, STRIVE
One feels the calmness
when life can be calmless
and there will be waves
that washes one ashore
recall that Love will conquer
forever and more.....
it's hidden in life's turnings
when love change into fears
it's hidden in subtle cycles
when laughter changed to tears.
the source is in the past
go find it and at last
and yes, it is a task
reward is happiness plus
One fights, take flight or strive.
To fight or not to fight
To fly or not to flight
To strive will take all might
persevere not but to emphatize
the other's lacking, a guise.........
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FIGHT, FLIGHT, STRIVE by Philo Yan )
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry