Ray Quesada (08-08-1986)
Fides In Adversis
We're all lost, and lonely souls
through timelessness taking a stroll
our deeds add up and take their toll
yet in Hell, I still believe in Miracles...
Poet Other Poems
- 50-card Steve
- A Bird Without A Nest
- A Homeless Man
- A Poem Sneaks Into the Room
- A Secret Shade Of Blue
- A Sincere Prayer and Wish for All
- And Time, A Burning Flame
- As The Rain Hits The Leaves
- At Long Last, At Dusk
- Autumn's Deathly Rust
- Bad Trip
- Blood in Your Heart
- Buddha Said Something About Emptiness (A...
- Burn The Kings' Robes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.