It seems the life to lead is rare
And all that came is but a shade
Of things that reign to leave a hope
With all that was what somehow stayed.
Refusal questioned what I won't
Of death to risk the way to care
Pretending to cost what isn't paid
To lead the trail of wordless trope.
The guided pace of wonders mare
Without saddle never laid
My long told road did not elope
A blink what's through, in favored fade.
But anything can be so bare
Not forgot beloved parade
That never realm of slipping slope
What always comes but never waved.
jonathan Juarez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (fey by jonathan Juarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Save Me, Michael McParland
- Running On Empty, Michael McParland
- My only friend, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Roman Showers, Michael McParland
- Me the mountain, SALINI NAIR
- Revile, Michael McParland
- It is'nt a surprise!, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Monsoon magic: Window pain, Roann Mendriq
- Revenge, Michael McParland
- Monsoon magic: Green world, Roann Mendriq