Very few wishes I was expecting
May be of few words that I longed to hear today.
May be the flowers bloomed were less today
May be the sunrays didn’t hug me today.
May be the warmth breeze forgot to kiss me today.
May be the sweetest breeze,
didn’t carry the words of fragrance nor do any warmth of love.
After all the wishes are just made of few words.
But if the love and fragrance
doesn’t exists in those wishes
the wishes doesn't carry any sense.
When path is blocked with memories
those memories I have to unblock it
As they stood in my path
obstructing the clear view
to move forward.
Coolly and slowly
Every wishes will be faded
One day to become a few memories.
I am slowly setting my mind to freeze.
Moving a head!
Forget the wishes
Forget the memories
Those were just blocking me.
They were just the blockages in my heart.
Today is just reminding me, to think of only tomorrow!
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Few Wishes! by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Walk Alone, Michael Olajubu
- Dil Chhota Ya Bada.................., sonali kumari
- Morals Mourn, Michael Olajubu
- dOnE - playing kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Teri Yade.............., sonali kumari
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady